A History of the Company

A family with roots in Verona the Bragantinis have been dealing with fresh fruit since the 1920s when the company was founded by Aneglo Bragantini and his sons, principally Marco Bragantini. From its start the company has concentrated on growing typical local products: cherries, peaches, pears, apples, radicchio and cauliflowers. In 1932 it began to export abroad. In this same year the company obtained official registration in the National Register of Fruit and Vegetable Exporters. The company has always believed in the importance of quality and the freshness of the its products, taking responsibility for the packaging by hand at the very heart of the production areas, seeing to it that the products are consigned immediately from the nearest train stations.

Work now continues under the supervision of three of Marco Bragantini’s children: Giuseppe, Danila and Anglelo. The company’s activities are based at its headquarters in San Martino Buon Albergo, Verona Italy at a modern, technologically advanced plant and with a comprehensively certified infrastructure: EUREPGAP, BRC, ISO, HACCP and others.

 

 


  



      Copyright 2007 - Bragantini Marco & figli S.r.l. - P.Iva 0038600 023 6 - info@bragantini.it - Cookie Policy - Privacy                                    Credits